As part of a project conducted by Kochi Prefecture and Vision Corporation, mobile Wi-Fi routers are available for free rental to foreign tourists for a limited time.
*This service will be available from November 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023.
- Kochi Tourist Information Center (Our information center) (2-1-25 Obiyamachi, Kochi City)
- Kochi Prefecture “i” Information Center (2-10-17 Kita-honmachi, Kochi City)
- Kochi Airport Information desk (in Nankoku City)
- Kami City Information Center (in Kami City)
- Aki Tourist Information Center (in Aki City)
- Muroto Global Geopark Center (in Muroto City)
- Shimanto City Tourism Association (in Shimanto City)
- Shimanto Town Tourist Information Center (in Shimanto Town)
○How to use
・The user visits the information center mentioned above and carries out the rental procedure. A passport is required at that time.
・The rental period is a maximum of 4 days including the pick-up day.
・The fee is for free.
○How to return
- At information centers mentioned above
- At Vision Corporation counters at major airports (Haneda, Narita, Kansai International Airport, Chubu Centrair International Airport, etc.)
- By courier service (cash on delivery)